MyGig RHW startet nach Update auf 2.700 nicht mehr

Diskutiere MyGig RHW startet nach Update auf 2.700 nicht mehr im Elektrik Forum Forum im Bereich Jeep Modelle & Technik; RHW or RHR we can only update custom navigation maps. hdd RHR, RHW have 5 partitions: 1) Navi - for RHR, RHW - 10.9Gb 2) Svox - 1.46gb for tts...

Gosudar

Neu hier
Danke
RHW or RHR we can only update custom navigation maps.

hdd RHR, RHW have 5 partitions:
1) Navi - for RHR, RHW - 10.9Gb
2) Svox - 1.46gb for tts and svox
3) Logs - 479 mb
4) tmp - 94 mb
5) Media and Gracenote - 26.59 Gb

We are interested in a partition with navigation.
1) Dismount hdd and connected to computer
2) download navi partitions with my new maps (2020) and write to hdd with programm R-Drive Image
3) mount hdd to mygig

JeepFinalWJ

Neu hier
Threadstarter
Danke
Hello Gusudar,
I had already done the conversion from RHR to RHW V2.700 before. Which also worked.
The type no. of my RHR/RHW is "P05091656AB" (is my device an inav?).

Now I tried to adapt the version "2.337_RHP_only_inav" to my RHR Type P05091656AB Low-Speed.

For this I have in the file "CD_INFO.CDI" at "\BECKER\OS\ECE\RHP_MK_CANB;"
I added the entry "[0509165600-001]".
In the directory "BECKER\OS\ECE\RHP_MK_CANB" also added the entry "[0509165600-001]".

The file "NaviServer" in the directory "BECKER\DATA\NAV\ECE\NNG\NNG "is from 28.12.2020 and is 12.572kB big.

With "ExpressBurn.exe" I burned the DVD.
DVD root: BECKER (folder)
CD_INFO.CDI
CONFIG.CDI

The MyGig reports after a short time: "Software update for NAV-DB" comes the message "Wrong CD for software update, update process aborted".

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

Gosudar

Neu hier
Danke
The file "NaviServer" in the directory "BECKER\DATA\NAV\ECE\NNG\NNG "is from 28.12.2020 and is 12.572kB
yes.
Date Original Naviserver - 16.10.2013
Date Patched Naviserver - 28.12.2020

Now I tried to adapt the version "2.337_RHP_only_inav" to my RHR Type P05091656AB Low-Speed.
Check, it should work.
I usially - find and replace partnumbers/ CD_INFO.CDI and SECURITY.DEF

Wait a few days. I'm waiting for a new RHW, for convert to RHP
I will try to make a detailed video and description

JeepFinalWJ
I need help.
I am trying to emulate VES/

h--ps://canhack.org/board/viewtopic.php?t=973
h--ps://github.com/latonita/jeep-canbus/blob/master/jeep-ves-aux-enabler/jeep-ves-aux-enabler.ino

can id = 0x3dd send 3,0,0,0,0,0,0,0
but this not work on my Low Speed Mygig/
I think that other can-ids are required.

Any ideas?

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

JeepFinalWJ

Neu hier
Threadstarter
Danke
Hello Gosudar,

the installation of version 2.337 has now worked.
The entry of "[0509165600-001] 2214422960-001;" in the file "CONFIG.CDI" was missing.

Next I tried to install the cards 2021/Q4.
But the device does not accept the 16-digit update code "11--- ".
It comes the message "Wrong code, please try again".
I read somewhere that something else must be changed so that the code is accepted. But I do not know where I read that.
Do you have a tip for me?
Here I have found Can-Bus *.ods files. Maybe it helps you.
"h**ps://github.com/BiggRanger/CANBUS-Vehicle-Reverse-Engineering"

Gosudar

Neu hier
Danke
MyGIG RHP Original image 40 gb hdd partitions with maps of all Europe - gosudar.org.ru/files/RHP-image-ORIGINAL.rdr
And this unpacked partition image with navigation - gosudar.org.ru/files/RHP-1.tar.gz

Here I have found Can-Bus *.ods files. Maybe it helps you.
"h**ps://github.com/BiggRanger/CANBUS-Vehicle-Reverse-Engineering"
I have seen that. This does not fit
I need additional video inputs with VES enukation/
Help me find a canid for enable VES

JeepFinalWJ

Neu hier
Threadstarter
Danke
Hello Gosudar,

First, thank you for your kind support.

Have you already received your new RHW?

I installed the HDD image "RHP-image-ORIGINAL.rdr" with R_DRive.exe on a HDD.
But I don't get any map displayed. My GPS data of my location are correctly recorded.
For this I have attached a few pictures.

Now I have edited the image and swapped the maps with Q4/2021. and created a new image via R-Drive.exe.
But I can not write this image to the HDD via R-Drive.

I can not access (open) the partitions of the MyGig HDD. I have tried with QNX live DVD V6.4 and V6.5.
The HDD is connected to a notebook via USB.
I can see the partition layout, but access is not possible.
I have also tried with several Linux versions. Again no success.

Over network, as in video "h**ps://youtu.be/P3ODynCOu1c" I have no access to the RHP.
Do you have a tip for me what I am doing wrong?

I have unpacked the file "ifs-efs.rar". How can I get this on my device now?

IMG_4671_RHP.JPGIMG_4672_RHP.JPGIMG_4673_RHP.JPGIMG_4675_RHP.JPGIMG_4676_RHP.JPGIMG_4670_RHP - Kopie.JPGIMG_4674_RHP - Kopie.JPG

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

Gosudar

Neu hier
Danke
I installed the HDD image "RHP-image-ORIGINAL.rdr" with R_DRive.exe on a HDD.
But I don't get any map displayed. My GPS data of my location are correctly recorded.
For this I have attached a few pictures.
You write to hdd RHP-image-ORIGINAL.rdr with European maps (Ident=ECE)
and
converted RHW to RHP with 3 regions
Australia and New Zeland(Ident=AUS), Middle East (Ident=ME), South Africa(Ident=SA)/
This 3-regions mygig works for me like - mapchanger (Here, Tom-Tom, other maos for test) h--ps://youtu.be/NUSHSZs6404

IMG_20210308_165721(1) (1).jpg

I usually recomend convert Mygig with Low Speed to RHW_RUS_MK_CANB (with European Ident - ECE)

--------------------------------------------------------------------
I can not access (open) the partitions of the MyGig HDD. I have tried with QNX live DVD V6.4 and V6.5.
The HDD is connected to a notebook via USB.
I can see the partition layout, but access is not possible.
I have also tried with several Linux versions. Again no success.
On windows partitions QNX not open.
But
sudo mkdir/home/newFolder
sudo chmod 777 /mkdir/home/newFolder
sudo blkid ( found hdd partitions)
sudo mount /dev/sdc1_you_hdd+partitions /home/newFolder
cd //home/newFolder
ls -la

VMware Workstation with QNX 6.5
Long story, it's easier for me to show
Install VMware Workstation,
download - qnxsdp-6.5.0-201007091524-dvd.iso
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:ddb47897b6dec7ba3c6a55e65cc3e26e290646f4&dn=qnxsdp-6.5.0-201007091524-dvd.iso&tr=http%3A%2F%2Fbt3.t-ru.org%2Fann%3Fmagnet

run Virtual mashine with QNX LiveDVD, login/password : root/

qnx-wm.jpg

find you hdd usually - /dev/hd0t77, /dev/hd0t78 ...
mount /dev/hd0t77 if not auto-mount
use ...

-------------------
Over network, as in video "h**ps://youtu.be/P3ODynCOu1c" I have no access to the RHP.
Do you have a tip for me what I am doing wrong?
ifs-efs.rar ---> rep.rar this is root file system
Open file - /etc/config/umass-enum.cfg
look recomended - USB ETHERNET ADAPTORS

and you need edited startup boot options
Default - //proc/boot/boot_optimized.sh with no network/
/proc/boot/boot_development.sh with enable network in file /proc/boot/network (start dhcp client, pidin. telnet)

or enable network - /proc/boot/inetd & (start telnet, pidin / dhcp client not start)

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

JeepFinalWJ

Neu hier
Threadstarter
Danke
Hello gosudar,

unfortunately, even with the many tips from you (thanks to you), I get nowhere.
I do not have direct access to the partitions of the HD.

In an older notebook I have installed the RHP-HD directly and boot from the QNX-Life-CD. When booting from the Life-CD I get the message: "unable to mount a qnx filesystem as /fs/hd0-qnx4 on /dev/hd0t77 (corrupted file system detected)". in the QNX-File-Manager the HD0 is listed with the partitions.
After "mount -e /dev/hd0" and "/spatch /dev/hd0" i can see sectors on the hd0.
According to infos from various QNX forums the HD seems to be encrypted.
So I can't write any current iGo data to the HD.

My maybe (last) hope is an interesting hint in your forum:

"According to my "shamanism", you can enter any PIN code and the installation will go on. This is a normal "backdoor" - all thanks to the file -ignoreDBPin Update".

Where can I get this file (ignoreDBPin) and how do I have to install the file or include it in an update CD?
In my case, the GU wants to have the 16-digit unlock code. The GU does not accept 16 times the 1.
Maybe I get further over the way "ignoreBDPin".

Gosudar

Neu hier
Danke
>>>>>>I get the message: "unable to mount a qnx filesystem as /fs/hd0-qnx4 on /dev/hd0t77 (corrupted file system detected)".
http://www.qnx.de/developers/docs/qnx_4.25_docs/qnx4/utils/m/mount.html
On older mygig type REW, REP,RER - filesystems QNX4
On mygig RHP, RHW, RHR - filesystem QNX6
use mount -t qnx6 .-----

>>>>>This is a normal "backdoor" - all thanks to the file -ignoreDBPin Update".
ignoreDBPin - binary flag-file. mygig check if the file exists or not
you can download my scripts, there is this file - https://drive.google.com/file/d/1NPoJl_hCka9on-q4bs1x3sGds8BhweLV/view?usp=sharing
\ignoreDBPin - disable check dialer pin-code.
\disableSpeedLockout - factory enable video in motion (default 00 - disable, 01 - enable)
\NaviServer - hacked navigation IGO file
another files you don't need.

Gosudar

Neu hier
Danke
When booting from the Life-CD I get the message: "unable to mount a qnx filesystem as /fs/hd0-qnx4 on /dev/hd0t77 (corrupted file system detected)"
I made a video, using the example of the American RHR -

hello07

Neu hier
Danke
Hallo Jeepfreunde,

habe einen Jeep Compass 2014 mit dem Harman Automotive NTG4 Refresh Radio. Folgender Fehler: Das Radio schaltet ein bis zum Jeep uconnect Logo. Dieses ist ca. 20 sec. sichtbar und dann Bildschirm schwarz bis wieder das Logo erscheint wie in der Endlosschleife. Wenn nach gefühlt 100 mal die Uhrzeit im Display erscheint, funktioniert das Gerät einwandfrei bis zum Ausschalten der Zündung, dann selbes Spiel von vorne. Batterie abgeklemmt, auch schon über Nacht führte nicht zum Erfolg.
Kennt jemand diesen Fehler und wie er zu beheben ist? Wäre sehr dankbar für eure Tipps!

hello07

Neu hier
Danke
I don't know how to reset to factory...

hello07

Neu hier
Danke
I try it, but I can't get into a menu. After ignition on, Jeep uconnect disappears on the screen for about 25 seconds. Then 5 seconds screen is black.
After 5 seconds Jeep uconnect disappears again on the screen. Like endless...

Thema:

MyGig RHW startet nach Update auf 2.700 nicht mehr

MyGig RHW startet nach Update auf 2.700 nicht mehr - Ähnliche Themen

• MYGIG REZ Batterie leer Monitor Schwarz

MYGIG REZ Batterie leer Monitor Schwarz: Hallo liebe Community, ich freue mich wenn Ihr mir helfen könnt. Folgendes ist passiert. Batterie wurde durch die Alarmanlage leergesaugt. Habe...
  • Mygig REW durch RHW ersetzen / defektes CD-Laufwerk

Mygig REW durch RHW ersetzen / defektes CD-Laufwerk: Hallo Forum, da in den letzten Jahren das CD-Laufwerk wegen diverser Kinderhörspiele erg. beansprucht wurde, gibt dieses nun langsam seinen Geist...
  • Kaufempfehlung zum Austausch von MyGig im Jeep WH

Kaufempfehlung zum Austausch von MyGig im Jeep WH: Guten Abend, nachdem ich in verschiedenen Beiträgen gelesen habe, daß der Update vom Kartenmaterial bei HERE (vormals NAVTEQ) kostspielig ist und...
  • MyGig REW Update Gracenote - 2

MyGig REW Update Gracenote - 2: Ich mache einen gleichnamigen Thread auf, nachdem ich exakt das gleiche Problem habe wie @frankenloewe, das hier beschrieben My Gig REW Update...
  • MyGIG und Samsung Handy

MyGIG und Samsung Handy: Vermutlich seit dem letzten Update meines Samsung S20 lässt dieses sich nicht mehr mit dem MyGIG verbinden. Besser gesagt, Bluetooth ist...