WG 2.7 CRD - Tachoanpassung, Speedo Healer & Axle Swap

Diskutiere WG 2.7 CRD - Tachoanpassung, Speedo Healer & Axle Swap im Grand Cherokee WJ, WG Forum Forum im Bereich Grand Cherokee / Commander Forum; Hello, and sorry for my writing in English, im From Portugal and i Love my 2.7 CRD, and i have the Tires Speedo Problem, GrannyGuste, please tell...

Marcos

Neu hier
Threadstarter
Danke
Standort
OPORTO
Hello, and sorry for my writing in English, im From Portugal and i Love my 2.7 CRD, and i have the Tires Speedo Problem, GrannyGuste, please tell me ypu have bought SpeedoHealer, which version, and cable harness? Also its plug and play? or you have to cute wires?

Are you happy with it? In the GC 2.7 CRD Electronics works well?

Thanks for you time

Marcos

GrannyGuste

GrannyGuste

Danke
Hello, 
The SpeedoHealer ist not longer needed for the 2.7CRD. We have an APP for Android named WJdiagPro. You can buy it on Google Play Store: 
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.jeepswj.WJdiagPro

Then you need a Bluetooth ODB Interface ELM327 from: https://elm-327.eu/cat_elmblue . The bluetooth OBD are currently out of stock, but will be available again in one to two weeks.

The interface must be an original ELM327. The chinakrackers do not work with the app. 

With this app you can set the pinion factor exactly in the ABS by yourself . You are no longer tied to the given limit of 703 to 738 RPM. This allows wheel sizes up to 37 "to be set. See pictures below... 

Anhang anzeigen 55549 Anhang anzeigen 55550

Marcos

Neu hier
Threadstarter
Danke
Standort
OPORTO
Uaouuuuhhh nice new that you give me. Thats why I love forums, and nice people like you that shares information with only interest to help. I will buy and try this solution. Loved the idea...

GrannyGuste schrieb:
Hello, 
The SpeedoHealer ist not longer needed for the 2.7CRD. We have an APP for Android named WJdiagPro. You can buy it on Google Play Store: 
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.jeepswj.WJdiagPro

Then you need a Bluetooth ODB Interface ELM327 from: https://elm-327.eu/cat_elmblue . The bluetooth OBD are currently out of stock, but will be available again in one to two weeks.

The interface must be an original ELM327. The chinakrackers do not work with the app. 

With this app you can set the pinion factor exactly in the ABS by yourself . You are no longer tied to the given limit of 703 to 738 RPM. This allows wheel sizes up to 37 "to be set. See pictures below... 

unnamed (1).jpg  unnamed.jpg

GrannyGuste

GrannyGuste

Danke
For 33" you need ca 645 RPM, the picture ist only an example. And for 35"  you need 600 RPM... 

Marcos

Neu hier
Threadstarter
Danke
Standort
OPORTO
GrannyGuste schrieb:
For 33 "you need about 645 RPM, the picture is just for example. And for 35" you need 600 RPM ... 

I have searched, before you answer, and I have found this, since I have 32 so updated like this site 630 Revs. tomorrow will test :D

https://ibb.co/KwCnDD3

GrannyGuste

GrannyGuste

Danke
For 32" you need ca. 680 RPM, this is measured in revolutions per mile. There is a conversion problem between ABS and the app

Marcos

Neu hier
Threadstarter
Danke
Standort
OPORTO
Ahh, ok, will use the information that you have provided. Thanks

Marcos

Neu hier
Threadstarter
Danke
Standort
OPORTO
GrannyGuste sorry to bother you again, can you please tell me if you change gear ratio in you WG using 33", here in Portugal many people talks to use the gear ratio of the 3.1td that are 3.91, but im trying to find if it worth, and the difference using the one i have. I have for now, 32" tire, but soon i want to use 33" 285 70 17, also i already adjust the speed odometer with the app that you told me. Works like a charm... Thanks

GrannyGuste

GrannyGuste

Danke
Hello Marcos, If you want to use the axes of the 3.1 TD with the ratio 3.90 in the 2.7 CRD, you will need the ABS-CAN converter box from the guys in Estonia. This filter is necessary if you want to change your Jeep Grand Cherokee 2.7 CRD axles with different ratio then stock 3.55 – supported ratios are 3.08, 3.55, 3.73, 3.91, 4.10, 4.56, 4.88, 5.13. https://jeepswj.com/shop/axle-swap-filter/

[SIZE=13.92px]I use axles from a WJ 4.7. The ratio ist 3.73. This is for 33" tires [/SIZE]enough but you can 3.90 also. This makes the Jeep even more agile. For better offroad performance now I use front and rear ARB lockers and I change my transfer case from NP247 to a NP241 from a JK. Driveshafts changed to Spicer CV propellershaft front and rear. And the Jeep run's stil fine... 

Marcos

Neu hier
Threadstarter
Danke
Standort
OPORTO
Thanks again for sharing your experience. Many people here in Portugal have changed successfully from nv247 to np242,also do i have to change both axes or only need to swaps gears?? Im a normal jeep user, so far i can explain im searching for a ride reliable and good looking, my off road its limited for now, since i have an 2 year boy, and another 2 months boy also. Lol my changes in the jeep so far are,
- long arms
- 4" bds suspension coils
- fox 2.0
- front driveshaft from an Zg with double
cardan
- 32 tires
- 200hp repro map
Going to remove the interior of catalytic after turbo
Want to change to 33" for an more equilibrium of lift and tires
Trying to understand if nv247 is the bestb for myself and consumes, trying to understand if i really need to change gear ratio, and change brakes piston to metal, and finally make the replacement of all oiks to the right ones...

Marcos

Neu hier
Threadstarter
Danke
Standort
OPORTO
Did you have any vibrations ou noise with Double cardan upgrade??

GrannyGuste

GrannyGuste

Danke
The propeller shaft runs pretty quietly. The engine vibrations in the body come through a bit, but is easy to drive. I have original Spicer cardan shafts. Because of the 241 transfer case, now have a CV shaft in the back too

Thema:

WG 2.7 CRD - Tachoanpassung, Speedo Healer & Axle Swap

WG 2.7 CRD - Tachoanpassung, Speedo Healer & Axle Swap - Ähnliche Themen

• Tachoanpassung an größere Reifen 275 65 r18

Tachoanpassung an größere Reifen 275 65 r18: Moin moin, ich habe auf meinem GC 2013 Reifen montiert, die einen deutlich größeren Umfang haben, als die Serienbereifung. Dabei handelt es sich...
  • Tachoanpassung / Ritzel tausch

Tachoanpassung / Ritzel tausch: Hallo liebe Gemeinde! Wir haben auf unserem CJ7 aus 84 nun 31er drauf. Leider läuft der Tacho jetzt natürlich nach. Bei 91 km/h zeigt er nur 80...
  • Tachoanpassung / Kalibrierung beim 2004 WJ wohl nicht möglich

Tachoanpassung / Kalibrierung beim 2004 WJ wohl nicht möglich: Hallo Zusammen, wie bereits in einem anderen Beitrag geschildert, läuft mein Austausch-Europa-Kombiinstrument nicht wie gewünscht. Kilometerzähler...
  • Xenonregler bei 2" Liftkit/Tachoanpassung

Xenonregler bei 2" Liftkit/Tachoanpassung: Man man man ...wenn das alles in Deutschland mal mit macht dann überlegt man sich das beim nächsten Mal 3x ob man die Karre nicht einfach...
  • Tachoanpassung

Tachoanpassung: Ich bin heute in der Ortschaft mit 50 km/h geblitzt worden, jedenfalls zeigte dies der Tacho an. Auf anschließender Vergleichsfahrt mit einem...